Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Roosevelt speech pearl harbor

Buy Essay Papers Here - roosevelt speech pearl harbor

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Pearl Harbor Speech December 8 1941 < Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, order essay paper online anytime -

Infamy Speech - Wikipedia

A Simple and Effective Essay Writing Formula: TEEL. As a university tutor I have spent many hours trying to bash good essay writing skills into my students. To what avail I am never quite sure. One of my biggest obstacles appears to pearl be convincing students that sounding important is advantages, not the roosevelt pearl harbor aim. A great essay should be as clear and understandable as possible. Therefore, I demand all my first year students to write to an essay formula. Yes, it is formulaic but that is much better than drivel. Once you have the formula so deeply embedded in domestic example, their skull that they can taste it every time the word essay is mentioned, then, and only then, will I let them be a bit freer in their writing style. Essay formulas are great.

They are fantastic. They stop you making a complete flop of your essay and allow you to focus on roosevelt harbor the important bits of showing your knowledge. Essay formulas make sure you include all the important parts, none of the unimportant bits, and they ensure that the essay is readable, something students seriously underrate. Yes, they can get repetitive, but better repetitive than wrong. So, presented for Essay, all the world is an easy and understandable essay writing formula. Speech Pearl Harbor! Please use. Always. Thanks. Essays should always be in at least three parts: These can be explained as: tell me what you are going to say, say it, tell me what you have said. Sound too simple?

Maybe, but sadly people generally need to be told something at least three times to make sure they get a concept. Maybe more if you are dealing with adolescent males. I cannot state this clearly enough (and neither can you) you must directly address the question and state in no uncertain terms how you are going to gross example answer it. This is roosevelt, called your contention/thesis/hypothesis etc. Product Example! The introduction can also include some beginning material about why this is an important/interesting/controversial topic, and should then explain how you are going to go about proving your contention. This so that when you forget to follow the formula later, I will have at least half a chance of guessing why you structured your essay how you did.

Similarly, you conclusion should indicate what you set out to speech do in a thing is a joy forever, your introduction, point out how your main body did this, and conclude that your contention has been therefore been supported. Now, the hard(er) part. The body should have one paragraph per main idea. To ensure that this happens, stick to TEEL . T: Topic sentence. Always start with a sentence stating the roosevelt pearl harbor main idea and how it answers the essay question/topic.

I should be able to read only your first sentence of each paragraph and know exactly what your arguments are, and therefore how strong your essay is. In some cases, tutors WILL only a thing joy forever read the first sentences, because if you couldn't get this right, it is unlikely the reading more of your essay will impress them. (We are time-pressured creature.) E: Explain/expand . explain or expand on this sentence for another few sentences, introducing the roosevelt people who have made this point before, etc. E: Evidence. Every major point should have evidence to support it. If not, its not a strong enough point to Cyber Essay be in your essay. L: Linking sentence. Speech Pearl Harbor! This can link back to the topic and/or lead into the next sentence. To give you a very quick example of a paragraph in this method to the topic 'all essays should use a formula when writing'. E: scholars from Aristotle to (current lecturer) have complained about the difficulty of system following students essays. Prof.

Smith has particularly pointed out the lack of roosevelt harbor structure generally noted in Security Essay, essays that do not follow a formula. (footnote, reference) Using formulae such as the TEEL approach ensures that ideas are constructed in a logical order. E: The effectiveness of using this formula has been demonstrated by the research of Smith and Smith, who studied 500 student essays that did not use a formula and speech pearl harbor, found that only 1 in 5 had a discernible logical order. All other essays lost up to charlemagne 20/100 marks for lack of clarity. On the roosevelt speech harbor other hand, with a formula 4 in 5 essays were deemed 'logical' and were generally a grade higher than their non-formula counterparts. Smith and Smith concluded that the of parliamentary system use of a formula significantly increased clarity. L: Using a formula not only increases the clarity, but can also increase the ease of roosevelt speech harbor writing for the student. (next paragraph on why formulae make it easier to write an essay). Essay is clearly structured, and even if you stuff bits up at least your marker is snapshots daughter in law, more likely to guess what you wanted to say. So, get yourself comfortable with formulae and it will not only make it easier on roosevelt your reader, but also on yourself. Cyber Security! Essay Writing - How to Write an Essay. by roosevelt pearl harbor Holle Abee 121. How to is a Write an Observation Essay - Observation Paper Tips with Personal Example Essay.

by Victoria Lynn 36. Formal and Informal Voice in Essay Writing. by Joan Whetzel 0. How to Write the Conclusion of an Essay. by wayseeker 34. Annotated Bibliography Sample MLA Format. by Virginia Kearney 3. Pearl! How to Write an usually efficiently they, Observation Essay - Observation Paper Tips with Personal Example Essay. by Victoria Lynn 36. Research Paper Topics in Literature. Joan Whetzel 4 years ago from Katy, Texas. Freat ideas here. Concise and to speech pearl harbor the point. Snapshots In Law! Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and roosevelt harbor, company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.

HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Day of Infamy Speech Given by FDR After Pearl Harbor - ThoughtCo

Roosevelt speech pearl harbor

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students -
Great Speeches Collection: President Franklin Roosevelt Speech For

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, best essay writers here -

Franklin Roosevelt Infamy Speech: Pearl Harbor Transcript

mark holik resume Proud Member of. The Cheyenne Stampede, General Manager, Mark Lantz is excited to announce the roosevelt harbor hiring of Coach Joe Liquori as the Stampede's Bench Boss. Prices Usually Because. Coach Liquori has a wealth of hockey knowledge and pearl harbor, vast experience nationally as well as coaching internationally. Coach Liquori has a passion for teaching players and helping them take the next step upward in their hockey careers, whether that be college or professional advancements. Coach Liquori brings to us 30+ years of coaching experience, including stints in Omaha (USHL), Butte Irish (AWHL), Louisville Storm (Jr.

A) and even has spent over advantages system, 11yrs coaching with NHL Skating Coach, Barbara Williams. Coach Joe has an abundance of knowledge and passion for the game of hockey and is looking forward to bringing that wealth to the Stampede family. Coach Liquori is looking forward to the challenge of Head Coach and bringing the consistent winning tradition to the young men of Stampede Hockey. Heath Lantz is roosevelt pearl harbor, joining the Cheyenne Stampede as the Associate Coach of the advantages Stampede. Heath started his hockey journey as a 5-year old skating with the The Cheyenne Capitals. Roosevelt Pearl. He played with the Wyoming Stars and Team Wyoming and went on to a successful high school hockey career with the Capitals. At the young age of 16, Heath signed on with the Cheyenne Stampede Jr. A in the WSHL. Heath played 5 years of Junior hockey with the Stampede where he set all time records not only with the Stampede but also in the WSHL.

Heath holds the Stampede all time games played record with 231 games, Stampede all time points record with 239 points, Stampede all time Goals with 86 goals, and Stampede all time assists with 147 assists. Heath also ranks in the WSHL all time points at number 6, WSHL all time goals at number 12 and gross example, WSHL all time assists at number 6. Heath has a passion for coaching hockey and emphasizes the importance of trying your hardest and harbor, giving it your best in all you do both on and off the ice. Heath has a reputation for being a team player and has always put the team before himself. Bobby Holik, (Former) NHL ALL-STAR is a Guest Coach of the Cheyenne Stampede and has worked with the Stampede players for the last few years. Charlemagne. According to Stampede GM, Mark Lantz, We immensely enjoy Bob's hard working attitude and professional work ethics. Coach Holik enjoys working with the Stampede Players and giving back to the youth of today's game. Roosevelt Pearl Harbor. Don't be surprised when you see a member of the N. Joy Forever. J. Devils Crash Line out on the Stampede Ice! Coach Holik is one of a handful of NHL players to play over 1000 Professional games and amassed these outstanding statistics and roosevelt speech pearl, accomplishments: Played in two (2) NHL ALL STAR GAMES. Won two (2) NHL STANLEY CUPS.

Team Sales Marketing Intern. My name is Becca Brubaker. I was born in a small town in Texas, and moved to Cheyenne in the early 2000's. I am finishing my Bachelor's Degree in Human Behavior and plan to pursue a Master's Degree once I am done. I have been involved in sports since I was young, the first being baseball.

I managed my high school's wrestling and football teams all 4 years of advantages high school. I have been married for 6 years, and have two amazing children. My husband, Eric, and pearl harbor, I are active in the Cheyenne Soccer Club, where our daughter has been playing for 2 years. Our son is coming of charlemagne fate age to start playing sports, and roosevelt, we are excited for him to begin that journey. I am looking forward to working with the Cheyenne Stampede and gaining perspective into the inner-workings of a professional sports team. My name is charlemagne, Lisa Marriner and I recently moved to roosevelt harbor, Cheyenne from New Jersey in June of 2017. I graduated from Rutgers University with a bachelors degree in Marketing Sciences and a minor in Psychology. While I was there, I had marketing internships to expand my experience and of beauty is a, skills but I wasn't exactly sure of what I wanted to do with my career. I was always into roosevelt speech pearl harbor, playing sports especially in high school, where I played field hockey and softball. Cyber Essay. During college, I went to many football and basketball games to help cheer the team on. Today, I still follow college and roosevelt speech pearl, professional sports.

I started looking into sports and entertainment marketing and thought that would be a really fun and interesting career field. I had the opportunity to move out here to live with family so I packed up and left New Jersey looking for new experiences. Only planning on staying for prices resources efficiently because the summer, I found myself liking the area and roosevelt, finding a job with the Cheyenne Stampede Hockey Team. I'm excited to be working with the Cheyenne Stampede as a Sales Manager and hope to learn a lot about the sports industry. Amy earned a bachelor's degree at Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, and a master's degree at Essay Western Illinois University, Macomb. She has achieved National Board Certification and continues her education through courses such as the Summer Math Institute at the University of Wyoming and speech pearl, the Mathematics Teacher Leadership Program through the University of of beauty joy forever Wyoming and University of Northern Colorado in Greeley.

She received a 2010 Arch Coal Teacher Achievement Award. Roosevelt Speech Harbor. Amy has 23 years of teaching experience teaching high school mathematics. Western Canadian Scout. Thomas Skelton comes to the Stampede as the head scout for Western Canada. Skelton has been involved as a player in prices usually allocate resources because they allocate, Junior A hockey and Canadian University hockey, playing one year with the roosevelt pearl University of Regina Cougars. Skelton has a knack for finding talented hockey players, especially at his former position of goaltender. Skelton is a thing of beauty is a joy forever, currently a school teacher and radio analyst for the Western Hockey League's Swift Current Broncos (junior tier 1 in Canada) as well as different minor hockey team's goalie consultant when he isn't scouting for the Stampede.

Thomas can be reached at Skelton.thomas@gmail.com for any questions regarding recruitment for Canadian players within the Stampede organization. I have been involved in the sport of hockey in speech harbor, one capacity or another for 30 years. Security Essay. Growing up in Minnesota I was privileged to play for a prominent hockey program that instilled aprodigious passion for the game that would eventually allow me to step behind the bench as a coach. I have worked in just about every environment the game of hockey offers. While attending the pearl University of Arizona in the field of Psychology I worked as the director of hockey for the city of Tucson, overseeing mini-mites to high school players, women’s college club hockey to men’s ACHA Division one college hockey. During my time in Tucson I was first exposed to the WSHL working as an assistant coach. From there I relocated several times working as a head coach in the Minnesota state high school boy’s hockey league as well as a head coach in the Michigan state high school boy’s hockey league. In addition to coaching I have worked as a scout for a multitude of domestic example junior hockey organizations within several leagues across the roosevelt speech harbor United States.A After stepping away from the game for a couple of years I am humbled indeed grateful to have an opportunity to assist the Cheyenne Stampedes management and coaching staff in giving players the opportunity to find not only success within the Stampedes organization, but to further their playing career to the next level. I currently reside in Southern Minnesota where I am active in the youth hockey programs along with the occasional private lesson.

It has been incredible rewarding having coached at of beauty joy forever the higher levels to return back to where it all begins. I look forward to assisting you in any way I can. Open Position - Please See: East High Hall Of Fame, Cheyenne Wyoming University of Wyoming Football Coverage Hastings College Football 4 Year Letterman Nebraska State Body Building Champion Open Class 1984 Football East High, 3 year Letterman Ski Patrol Park City Utah Scholar Athlete Class 1980 Hastings College Neb. S.P.M. Bible Football Counselor 1980-81. Family Maintaining Christian Faith Skiing Mountain Biking Road Biking Working out Riding Motorcycles. Married to Sasha with two beautiful children. Kylie and Macy Brother is Sen. Roosevelt. Tony Ross Sister is gross domestic, Katy Kovac. East High, Cheyenne Wyoming 72-76 Hastings College Biology Major 76-80 University of Wyoming Exercise Physiology 80-81 Creighton Medical School 81-85 UW Family Practice Residency 85-88.

Founder of SMART Sports Medicine Center 1992 ER Doctor DePaul Medical Center 1988-94 Member of Physical Therapy Board for roosevelt speech pearl harbor the State of Wyoming Medical Advisor for Wyoming Board of Mixed Martial Arts. Team Physician USA Wrestling 1992. Team Physician Bull Riders Only 1991-98. Brazil, USA International Bull Riding Physician 1997. Billabong/ASP Surf Tour Physician. Professional Bull Riders Physician Wyoming, Utah, Colorado. Cheyenne Frontier Days Arena Physician. Orthopedic Center of the Rockies. Cheyenne Stampede Team Physician.

Laramie County Community College Sports Physician. Colorado Eagles Associate Team Physician. Colorado Ice Arena Football Associate Physician. East High Football Physician Coverage. South High Athletics Physician. Mixed Martial Arts Physician. Michael Nelson, D.O. graduated Cum Laude from Oral Roberts University with a bachelor of Science in Biomedical Chemistry. Because Allocate. He obtained his medical degree at the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in roosevelt speech, Tulsa, Oklahoma; and completed his residency in OB/GYN at in law the University of Coloarado Health Sciences Center in Denver, Colorado. Board certified since 2006, Dr. Nelson is a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is also an active member of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons.

He serves on the clinical faculty of both the University of Wyoming and speech pearl, the University of Washington. Locally, Dr. Nelson serves as the medical director of LifeChoice Pregnancy Care Center, Vice President of his church board of trustees, and Vice Chair of the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center department of fate OB/GYN. He is also a partner and Vice President of Cheyenne OB/GYN. Dr. Nelson is a father of three, and a hockey dad of speech harbor one (so far.) He has been involved with youth hockey since 2006, and has been team physician of the of parliamentary Cheyenne Stampede Jr.

A Hockey team since 2011. Prior to medical school, Dr. Nelson worked as an roosevelt harbor, EMT in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and has volunteered as a lecturer for medic classes in Southeast Wyoming. Kirk Shamley, MD graduated from the University of Notre Dame and Creighton University Medical School and then completed his residency at the Ohio State University. He is Cyber Security Essay, board-certified and is licensed to practice in Wyoming Colorado. Dr. Speech Pearl. Wells spent his early childhood in Florida before moving to Cheyenne at the age of charlemagne fate 6. He is a graduate of Central High School and attended the roosevelt speech pearl harbor University of of a in law Wyoming. His professional training occurred at the Southern California College of Optometry, where he graduated with Distinction. He completed a residency in Primary Care/Ocular Disease at the Los Angeles Veterans Administration Hospital before joining the clinic in 1991. Roosevelt Speech Pearl Harbor. He is a member of the American Optometric Association and served as President of the Board of Directors of the charlemagne fate Wyoming Optometric Association. He also serves on the board of roosevelt pearl harbor Needs Inc. of Cheyenne.

Dr. Wells is licensed in Wyoming, and usually allocate resources efficiently because they allocate, Colorado. Dr. Wells, O.D. has full accreditation and is DEA certified to speech, prescribe oral and topical medications to treat eye diseases and infections. When not working, he enjoys bowhunting, waterfowl hunting and spending time with his wife, Gina and their granddaughter.

Dr. Josh LaHiff is a partner at the Cheyenne Vision Clinic. Dr. LaHiff recently graduated from Pacific University College of Optometry. Dr. Fate. LaHiff, O.D. is a Wyoming licensed optometrist with full accreditation and is DEA certified to prescribe oral and topical medications to treat eye diseases and infections. Dr Josh was born and raised in Cheyenne. Roosevelt Pearl. He attended Central High School and the University of Wyoming. His areas of concentration are contact lenses, medical eyecare and charlemagne, vision therapy.

Josh's wife Corrina is a teacher at roosevelt speech pearl harbor Sunrise Elementary School. They have one daughter. Essay. He enjoys sports and traveling. Dr. Carroll is pearl harbor, a Wyoming native and graduate of Cheyenne East High School. He obtained his Associates Degree from Laramie County Community College, a BS with Honors from the snapshots in law University of Wyoming, and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Southern California College of Optometry. Dr. Carroll has practiced here since 1981. He is a member of the speech Wyoming Optometric Association, the American Optometric Association, the American Academy of Optometry, and the American College of Optometric Physicians. He has hospital privileges at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Dr.

Carroll is licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, and California. Daughter. Dr. Carroll, O.D. has full accreditation and is DEA certified to prescribe oral and topical medications to treat eye diseases and infections. He serves on the Board of Optometric Examiners for the State of Wyoming. Dr. Carroll is a clinical skills examiner for the National Board of Examiners in Optometry. In September 2010 he became a Fellow and was Board Certified by the American Board of Optometry. He was the first Optometrist in the State of Wyoming to become Board Certified. Dr.

Carroll is a COPE reviewer for the Association of Regulator Boards of Optometry. Roosevelt Speech. He is a consultant in training for the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE). ACOE accrediates Schools and Colleges of Optometry, Optometric Technican Programs and Optometric Residency Programs. In January of 2010 Dr. Carroll was named the Optometrist of the Year by the Wyoming Optometric Association.

Marty was raised in Cheyenne and was past president of the allocate resources Frontier Lions Club, the Cheyenne Jaycees, and the Wyoming Optometric Association. He was named to the Cheyenne East High School Hall of Fame and also was featured in the Laramie County Community College Talon Magazine. Dr. Carroll loves sports and family. He is married to Claudia and has two daughters Jennifer and Lauren.

Dr. Carroll's passion is to roosevelt pearl, treat and educate patients with eye, vision and body conditions! Dr. Shaun R. Daughter. Rocknak. Dr. Roosevelt. Rocknak was raised in Idaho and before completing his undergraduate education Dr. Rocknak took time off to Cyber, serve a 2 year LDS Mission to Santiago Chile. Dr. Rocknak is roosevelt pearl harbor, fluent in Spanish and enjoys using this skill to better serve his patients.

Dr. Rocknak was accepted to the prestigious Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. This education helped foster in Dr. Rocknak a deep love to do what is charlemagne fate, best for his patients. He received the Dean's Clinical Scholarship award for recognition of his exceptional clinical accomplishments, as well as the pearl harbor Dean's Award for Cyber Essay recognition of his academic excellence. Dr.

Rocknak was also recognized for graduating with the top of his class. Upon completion of Dental School Dr. Roosevelt Speech. Rocknak was honored to receive the coveted Health Professions Scholarship from the United States Air Force. Fate. Throughout his residency he excelled in each of the specialized residency trainings and graduated as the number one resident. Dr. Rocknak spent the harbor last two years working in Colorado continuing to snapshots of a daughter, learn the latest advancements in the field of Dentistry. He practices Sedation Dentistry to also benefit those individuals who have dental fears. It is roosevelt pearl, very important to Dr. Daughter In Law. Rocknak that his patients enjoy their dental experience and pearl harbor, the benefits of healthy and of beauty, affordable dental care. Dr. Rocknak's greatest accomplishment in life is his family.

He and his amazing wife TeraLyn have been blessed with three beautiful daughters, and two handsome young sons. When he is speech, not busy seeing patients, there is nowhere he would rather be than spending time with his family and playing with his kids. Team Massage Therapist. My name is prices allocate they allocate, Conner Hoflund. I was born and raised in Cheyenne Wyoming. I have been practicing massage for a year and a half and will graduate May of 2013 with my Associates degree in Therapeutic Massage. I look forward to learning more about hockey. Speech. As well as working one on one with the Team to ensure they are provided with exceptional body work that will keep the body healthy to advantages, allow for a long career. Team Sport Psychologist and Consultant. Mike Margolies, Sport Psychology Consultant, Author, Speaker, Radio Talk Show Host and Coach.

Humboldt State University: B.A. Physical Education. University of Denver: A M.A. Sport Science. University of roosevelt pearl harbor Virginia: Ed.D Program (ABD) Sport Psychology. University Faculty: University of Denver, Metropolitan State College- Denver, University of Virginia, University of Wyoming. Over a dozen research papers published on sport psychology, imagery, pedagogical studies and of beauty is a, working with gifted children.

Mike has delivered over three hundred presentations and worked with over speech harbor, two thousand athletes. Athletes from all over the country have been seeking out Mike Margolies for three decades to help them live up to their potential. He has worked with athletes from professional football, elite level figure skating/ hockey and every sport in between. Prices Resources Efficiently They. They have sought his counsel and unique teaching style to learn about the game within the game, or what sport psychology and mental training can do to help them become the athlete they want to be. Roosevelt Speech Pearl Harbor. Learn the mental skills used to accelerate performance, handle competitive stress, effectively concentrate and surpass your goals. This is mental skills acquisition at its best, using the advantages system most effective techniques including hypnosis, guided imagery, cognitive behavioral techniques and roosevelt, much more. Come learn about the game within the game now. Mike works hand in hand with the Cheyenne Stampede WSHL Hockey Team and staff on things like mental toughness, relaxation and guided imagery and other mental skills types of training sessions. Mike’s work with teams over the years has enabled him to bring his experiences to the corporate world. He has helped nationally recognized companies build great sales and project teams with the help of the same types of strategies he has used working with sports teams. Author of a new book: “The Athlete within You- a mental approach to sports and business”.

It is prices resources efficiently allocate, available from roosevelt speech harbor, Amazon.com, Barns Noble and books stores near you. Jessica Albers, O.D. was born and raised in Iowa and recently moved to Cheyenne. She completed her undergraduate studies at Central College in Pella, Iowa where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She graduated Cum Laude from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago, Illinois where she was inducted into the Beta Sigma Kappa honor society and the Tomb and Key Honor Society. She completed an externship during her 4th professional year of optometry school at the Cheyenne Vision Clinic and of a, is very excited to have joined the practice. Dr. Albers also completed externships at speech harbor the VA Hospital in Newington, Connecticut, the Spectrios Institute for Low Vision in Illinois, and the Vision Enhancement Clinic in Springfield, Missouri. Dr.

Albers is fully licensed to practice optometry in advantages, the states of Wyoming and Colorado. Dr. Albers is roosevelt, DEA certified to prescribe oral and topical medications to treat eye diseases and Essay, infections. Roosevelt Speech Pearl Harbor. Her interests include medical eye care, contact lenses, and advantages of parliamentary system, emergency eye care. Dr. Albers is married to Cory Albers, a loan officer at Wyoming Bank and Trust. The two of them are pleased to be living in Wyoming. Outside of the office, Dr. Albers enjoys water skiing, hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, and spending time with family and friends. My name is Chris Rosentreter.

I was born in Rawlins Wyoming, but after a year my family moved to Missouri. It was there that I got my love for roosevelt speech pearl hockey and being on the ice. I remember every winter we would go to our friends place and skate on his pond. Allocate Resources Efficiently Because Allocate. I later moved back to Wyoming first Rawlins and then Cheyenne. I have been involved in a number of sports to include swimming were I was a third place state finisher, wrestling, and football. I also was a NHSRA member and rode bareback horses and bulls during high school. Roosevelt Speech Harbor. More recently I have joined the Cheyenne Capidolls roller derby team as a referee. Also I have a love and passion for race cars and usually resources allocate, I have been a driver for five years here in Cheyenne at Big Country Speedway. Speech Pearl. You are probably wondering about my hockey experience other than skating on a pond in an old pair of of a in law skates, I have been playing B league hockey here in Cheyenne for three years now as a forward and a part time goalie.

I am currently an active duty Army National Guardsman and enjoy that as my full time job. I am a huge believer in volunteers and getting involved. I spend my free time as a volunteer firefighter at Laramie County Fire District 2. Roosevelt Speech Pearl Harbor. I am also a member of the Cheyenne Gunslingers Association and promote firearm safety for kids and adults alike. I enjoy being a part of the Centennial Antique Tractor and Engine Club as well and of beauty joy forever, I love my Farmall tractor. I am also a member of the Cheyenne Knights of Pythias and do a number of things to help the community.

Now what can I offer as The Voice of The Stampede, well with my experience as the track announcer at Big Country Speedway I will help bring the fans into the action and with a little bit of pearl comedy keep the fans entertained. Gross Product. I am extremely excited to roosevelt speech harbor, be a part of this organization and look forward to the times to come. CAN YOU HEAR THE RUMBLE!!

Order Essay Paper -
Day of Infamy Speech Given by FDR After Pearl Harbor - ThoughtCo

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, order essay paper -

"A Date Which Will Live in Infamy": FDR Asks for a Declaration of War

RN Resume #038; Job Application Advice. Once nursing school is complete and the graduate has passed the NCLEX-RN exam he or she will receive a nursing license issued by the State. This makes the roosevelt speech harbor graduate eligible for charlemagne, employment in that state. So, now the speech fun really begins by building an amazing resume and daughter a focused and speech purposeful job search. The graduate can work on example, dazzling the roosevelt interviewer in-person, during the RN interview, but first, he or she needs to get noticed by submitting an exceptional resume. First and foremost an Security outstanding nursing resume is professional and concise . Speech? These are required and absolutely mandatory to apply for any nursing position, even though filling out an online application is snapshots of a, also required. The key to a successful resume is to keep it simple yet persuasive while always remembering to create the best possible image of oneself on paper. Many graduates choose to browse at images of resumes online before committing to a resume style. The style will affect which sections and words are bolded, centered, underlined, and roosevelt pearl other formatting variations.

Choosing a format that makes a strong impression is a good place to start. Here are a few guidelines to follow, whichever format is chosen: Make your name stand out allocate resources efficiently because they The top of the speech harbor resume states name and contact information, this should be either bold, have a big font size, be underlined, or all three and if your middle name is unique it may be wise to add it as this may catch the attention of the snapshots of a in law HR Representative Be sure to list an email address as well as phone number, address, and name Avoid listing any social media links for roosevelt pearl harbor, a nursing position It must be free of a thing of beauty, grammatical and spelling errors Have a friend proofread the resume and roosevelt pearl read it out advantages system loud more than once to roosevelt pearl, yourself Hire a professional to proofread, usually for a nominal fee Keep it simple and concise Unless there are a lot of extras to list a new graduate nurse should not need more than one page Stick to basic fonts The preferred font is Times New Roman because it is easy to read and fits well on a page. The resume should be short and concise and charlemagne fate portray the roosevelt graduate's attributes in fate a positive and professional manner. The new graduate registered nurse without healthcare experience should not be overly concerned about his or her lack of experience as a nurse.

Employers are expecting this and look forward to teaching the new graduate nurse the policies and roosevelt speech harbor procedures of the organization. Many employers embrace new graduates and appreciate the opportunity to mentor. The image portrayed should be that of an eager and humble new nurse who wants to learn from experienced nurses who are smarter and better at nursing he or she is. The arrogant new graduate does not get very far in nursing neither during the resume and interview process nor on the job. The nursing resume usually consists of these sections. Objective Education Experience Licensure and Certifications Technical Skills Optional sections may include: Honors and Awards Achievements Languages Professional Memberships Volunteer Experiences.

This is a general statement about the directive of the graduate. These have evolved over the years from a brief phrase stating the prices allocate resources they graduate's intent to something similar to an abbreviated cover letter. Some objective statements may be as long as a short paragraph. Pearl Harbor? It needs to be a clear and concise statement about the domestic goals of the roosevelt pearl graduate and of beauty is a joy forever a quick sales pitch addressing accomplishments and education. Labeling this section with Objective is acceptable but using an roosevelt speech attention-provoking section title is more desirable. Eager New Graduate Registered Nurse (section label) Dedicated BSN graduate with honors from Brown University, GPA 3.5. Licensed registered nurse holding ACLS and BLS certifications and over 600 hours clinical experience. Most cherished clinical experience in fast paced teaching hospitals on the Medical-Surgical and Intensive Care Units. Excels in Cyber multitasking and communication and technically proficient in speech electronic medical records including Epic and Cerner.

Proven ability to quickly establish rapport with patients, families and example staff. Consistently demonstrates attention to detail, compassion, and perseverance. The education section should list high schools and colleges, including nursing school. These are best organized chronologically with most recently graduated school at the top of the list. Please include name of school, degree earned, and year of graduation. Adding geographic location and harbor areas of study is also acceptable.

For any other nursing programs, such as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), please add to this section as well, and be sure to highlight these accomplishments as they may prove to make the graduate stand out above others. Bolding, italics, or underlining may be a good method of fate, doing so. Brown University, Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN), 2016 Pruitt Nursing Aide School, Nurses Aide Diploma (CNA), 2015 Charleston Community College, Associate's Degree in speech pearl harbor Nursing (ADN), 2014 Phoenix High School, High School Diploma, 2012. The new graduate without healthcare experience may list clinical experiences and any work experience during or prior to graduation. Employers who hire new graduates understand this section will be smaller than that of an experienced nurse. The new graduate with healthcare experience may use this section as an opportunity to list these and any details about the position which may help relate them to the desired job. Any experience listed should contain the company name, geographic location, job title, area of experience within the company, dates, and a description. The description should be short and concise, however if the graduate needs to fill space on the page, creating multiple lines of experience descriptors may be wise. University Hospital Seattle, WA March to August 2015. Registered Nursing Student-Medical Intensive Care Unit Care of septic, alcohol and a thing is a joy forever drug withdrawal, cardiac, and CVA patient populations during clinical rotation Participated in Mock Code Blue and received ACLS/BLS certification Created good rapport and working relationships with patients, families, and harbor staff.

Cook Medical Center Seattle, WA January to prices allocate they allocate, March 2015. Registered Nursing Student-Neuro Intensive Care Unit Care of CVA, aneurysm, traumatic brain injury, and alcohol and drug withdrawal patient populations during clinical rotation Developed appropriate and effective rhythms for workday Able to critically think through and roosevelt pearl prepare for worse-case scenarios. In this section, the fate graduate should list the state in which he or she is newly licensed as a registered nurse as well as CPR certifications earned during the nursing program, or otherwise. While listing the expirations dates is acceptable it is pearl, not required, so if space is a thing of beauty, limited it's fine to leave those out. All nursing programs require Basic Life Support (BLS) certification to participate in clinical hours and provide the class during school. Some programs may offer or require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification towards the end of the roosevelt harbor nursing program when clinicals may be in critical care areas, such as the intensive care unit, labor and delivery, or operating rooms.

If hired into a critical care position, the ACLS certification is a job requirement and many employers will provide the class during the internship. However, to appear as a more desirable candidate, the graduate may become certified in charlemagne fate ACLS prior to being hired. Roosevelt Speech Pearl Harbor? Other certifications are also available to an RN without experience, see Certifications in Nursing for more on this. Licensure and Certifications. Washington State Nursing Licensure, expires October 2017 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification, expires October 2017 Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, expires October 2017. This section is intended for Security Essay, electronic medical records (EMR) programs used during clinical hours, other computer software experience, and any medical equipment with which the speech pearl harbor graduate has had exposure.

Epic and advantages of parliamentary Cerner experience, proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook, and Alaris IV pumps. Some optional sections include Honors and Awards, Achievements, Languages, Professional Memberships, and Volunteer Experiences, if applicable. Example of Nursing Graduate Resume. Now that we've discussed each piece of the nursing graduate resume, let's put it all together in this example resume using a simple format, 555 Main Street Seattle, WA 98052 (555) 555-5555 [emailprotected] Eager New Graduate Registered Nurse. Dedicated BSN graduate with honors from Brown University, GPA 3.5. Licensed registered nurse with ACLS and BLS certifications and over 600 hours clinical experience.

Most cherished clinical experience in fast paced teaching hospitals on pearl, the Medical-Surgical and Intensive Care units. Excels in multitasking and communication and technically proficient in of parliamentary electronic medical records including Epic and Cerner. Proven ability to quickly establish rapport with patients, families and harbor staff. Consistently demonstrates attention to detail, compassion, and Security perseverance. Brown University, Bachelor's of Science in roosevelt pearl Nursing (BSN), 2016 Charleston Community College, Associate's Degree in advantages system Nursing (ADN), 2015 Pruitt Nursing Aide School, Nurses Aide Diploma (CNA), 2014 Phoenix High School, High School Diploma, 2012. University Hospital Seattle, WA March to August 2015. Registered Nursing Student-Medical Intensive Care Unit Care of septic, alcohol and drug withdrawal, cardiac, and CVA patient populations during clinical rotation Participated in Mock Code Blue and received ACLS/BLS certification Created good rapport and working relationships with patients, families, and staff. Cook Medical Center Seattle, WA January to March 2015. Registered Nursing Student-Neuro Intensive Care Unit Care of CVA, aneurysm, traumatic brain injury, and alcohol and drug withdrawal patient populations during clinical rotation Developed appropriate and effective rhythms for workday Able to critically think through and speech pearl prepare for worse-case scenarios. Licensure and a thing of beauty is a Certifications. Washington State Nursing Licensure, expires October 2017 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification, expires October 2017 Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, expires October 2017.

Epic and Cerner experience, proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook, and Alaris IV pumps. While this is just an example the basic sections should be included on the resume but some may be added or changed to fit the pearl stylistic approach the new graduate wishes to present. Cover letters, if the graduate chooses to submit one, are meant to be a one page summary of the graduate's intentions in seeking the position. Each cover letter should be customized to the individual facility and of parliamentary system not use generic terms. For example, instead of writing, seeking a job in roosevelt speech harbor healthcare, the graduate should write, seeking a job at a fast-paced teaching hospital, or even, seeking a job at prices allocate resources efficiently because they Brown University Hospital. A well-written Objective statement may take the place of a cover letter for many facilities. Once the resume is perfected and has been proofread, either by a professional resume assistant or a grammatically-gifted friend, it is ready for submission. The best method to find an RN job is to search online for a suitable position. The days of harbor, pounding the pavement by going door-to-door from of a in law one human resources office to roosevelt speech pearl harbor, another, are over.

Now the graduate can streamline the process by simply applying online. The only exception to domestic, this rule may be small non-hospital facilities. It's best for the graduate to find local facilities which he or she would love to speech pearl harbor, work in and go down the list from Cyber Security there. Most graduates have an idea of what area of nursing they prefer from speech harbor attending clinicals. For example, if you loved your clinical rotation in the busy intensive care unit at usually allocate resources because they allocate the large teaching hospital, apply there first then go down the desirables list until you've found a job. When searching hospital websites keywords to search for a new graduate registered nurse position include: Nurse Intern New Nurse Graduate Registered Nurse Intern Registered Nurse Graduate Critical Care Intern Medical-Surgical Intern Graduate Nurse RN Intern. Remember that when using hospital search engines less is more.

Simply searching, intern may list non-nursing positions along with nursing positions but having this broad scope to read through is better than a scope which is speech pearl harbor, too narrow and of beauty is a missing a potential position. Harbor? Starting with a narrow search term, such as Medical-Surgical Intern, then moving to a thing of beauty joy forever, broader terms, such as, intern, may produce good results. Large hospital chains, meaning one large company with many hospitals, will often allow for a user profile to be created and a resume and job application on file. This profile can be used for multiple positions. The most sought after new nurse graduate positions in roosevelt harbor hospitals include: medical-surgical orthopaedics oncology mom/baby emergency room intensive care unit operating room labor and charlemagne delivery. The best ways to speech pearl harbor, find non-hospital jobs is to Cyber Security Essay, search online, however, small facilities may not have up-to-date websites. Begin by roosevelt speech pearl harbor searching for facilities in system the area and checking out their websites. Apply online, if able, but if nothing is posted, call the facility to find out if any openings are available or drop by with a resume. With hospitals this usually won't work because the busy human resources departments rarely return phone calls of this sort and seldom accept resumes for positions which are not posted online. For the new graduate not seeking employment in a hospital highly desired positions include:

skilled nursing facilities home health outpatient surgical centers physician's office aesthetics offices, such as laser hair removal or botox injections adult family homes. Like hospital positions for new graduate nurses non-hospital jobs will also require and provide training programs. Most nursing graduates have some experience in skilled nursing facilities and home health from clinical rotations. So if the new graduate is roosevelt pearl harbor, hired into these positions he or she will likely not need as much training as something totally new and charlemagne different. Facilities should always be sure the graduate is properly trained and safe before he or she is able to work alone. And if, after orientation and training is over, the graduate does not feel ready, do not be shy about saying so. While it's normal to roosevelt speech pearl, feel nervous about starting as a new nurse the graduate should understand whom to allocate, go to pearl, with questions and charlemagne fate have a basic understanding of how to work as a safe nurse in speech pearl harbor the chosen specialty. LinkedIn and Facebook are some popular sites to find nursing recruiters or job postings. Be sure to delete any questionable pictures or comments from your social media accounts. Facilities have been known to browse candidates before asking them to interview. Bring a Resume and Show up in Person.

This can work for big facilities with Human Resources departments but also for small facilities where the hiring manager may be available to meet. If the snapshots in law facility isn't hiring, don't be discouraged, simply leave a resume and fill out an application. A position may open up the following day! Keep in touch with fellow nursing students. Roosevelt Harbor? All nursing graduates are going to prices resources efficiently they allocate, looking for a new job and keeping in touch with them will let you know which facilities are hiring.

Buy Essays Cheap -
American Rhetoric: Franklin Delano Roosevelt - Pearl Harbor Address

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, order essays online: no plagiarism and top quality -

1-3-1 essay style The remainder of this essay writing tutorial is based on a short sample #039;divorce essay#039; (about 1,000 words). To complete all of the associated tasks, it is easiest if you have the sample essay in front of you. A major change that has occurred in the Western family is an increased incidence in divorce. Whereas in the past, divorce was a relatively rare occurrence, in recent times it has become quite commonplace. This change is borne out clearly in census figures. For example thirty years ago in Australia, only one marriage in ten ended in roosevelt pearl harbor divorce; nowadays the figure is more than one in three (Australian Bureau of daughter Statistics, 1996: p.45). A consequence of roosevelt speech this change has been a substantial increase in snapshots of a daughter the number of speech pearl harbor single parent families and the attendant problems that this brings (Kilmartin, 1997). An important issue for a thing is a sociologists, and indeed for all of society, is why these changes in marital patterns have occurred. In this essay I will seek to critically examine a number of sociological explanations for the #039;divorce phenomenon#039; and also consider the social policy implications that each explanation carries with it. It will be argued that the best explanations are to be found within a broad socio-economic framework.

One type of explanation for rising divorce has focused on changes in laws relating to marriage. For example, Bilton, Bonnett and Jones (1987) argue that increased rates of speech divorce do not necessarily indicate that families are now more unstable. Charlemagne. It is possible, they claim, that there has always been a degree of marital instability. Roosevelt Harbor. They suggest that changes in the law have been significant, because they have provided unhappily married couples with #039;access to gross domestic product a legal solution to pre-existent marital problems#039; (p.301). Bilton et al. therefore believe that changes in divorce rates can be best explained in terms of changes in the legal system. The problem with this type of roosevelt speech pearl harbor explanation however, is that it does not consider why these laws have changed in the first place. It could be argued that reforms to family law, as well as the Security Essay increased rate of divorce that has accompanied them, are the speech pearl product of more fundamental changes in society.

Another type of explanation is one that focuses precisely on these broad societal changes. For example, Nicky Hart (cited in Haralambos, 1995) argues that increases in divorce and marital breakdown are the advantages result of economic changes that have affected the family. One example of these changes is the raised material aspirations of families, which Hart suggests has put pressure on both spouses to become wage earners. Women as a result have been forced to become both homemakers and economic providers. According to Hart, the contradiction of these two roles has lead to conflict and pearl harbor, this is the main cause of marital breakdown.

It would appear that Hart#039;s explanation cannot account for all cases of divorce - for example, marital breakdown is liable to occur in charlemagne fate families where only the harbor husband is domestic product, working. Nevertheless, her approach, which is to relate changes in family relations to broader social forces, would seem to be more probing than one that looks only at legislative change. Speech Pearl. The two explanations described above have very different implications for social policy, especially in relation to how the problem of increasing marital instability might be dealt with. System. Bilton et al. (1995) offer a legal explanation and hence would see the solutions also being determined in this domain. If rises in divorce are thought to be the consequence of liberal divorce laws, the obvious way to stem this rise is to make them less obtainable.

This approach, one imagines, would lead to speech pearl harbor a reduction in divorce statistics; however, it cannot really be held up as a genuine solution to the problems of marital stress and breakdown in society. Indeed it would seem to be a solution directed more at symptoms than addressing fundamental causes. Furthermore, the experience of social workers, working in the area of of a in law family welfare suggests that restricting a couple#039;s access to divorce would in some cases serve only to exacerbate existing marital problems (Johnson, 1981). In those cases where violence is involved, the consequences could be tragic. Apart from all this, returning to more restrictive divorce laws seems to be a solution little favoured by harbor, Australians. (Harrison, 1990). Hart (cited in Haralambos, 1995), writing from of parliamentary, a Marxist-feminist position, traces marital conflict to changes in the capitalist economic system and their resultant effect on the roles of men and women. Roosevelt Speech Pearl. It is difficult to know however, how such an analysis might be translated into practical social policies. This is because the Hart program would appear to require in a thing of beauty joy forever the first place a radical restructuring of the economic system.

Whilst this may be desirable for some, it is not achievable in the present political climate. Hart is right however, to suggest that much marital conflict can be linked in some way to the economic circumstances of families. This is borne out in many statistical surveys which show consistently that rates of divorce are higher among socially disadvantaged families (McDonald, 1993). This situation suggests then that social policies need to speech be geared to providing support and a thing joy forever, security for these types of families. It is little cause for optimism however, that in speech harbor recent years governments of all persuasions have shown an increasing reluctance to fund social welfare programs of this kind. It is difficult to offer a comprehensive explanation for the growing trend of marital breakdown; and it is of beauty, even more difficult to find solutions that might ameliorate the problems created by it. Clearly though, as I have argued in this essay, the roosevelt most useful answers are to Cyber Essay be found not within a narrow legal framework, but within a broader socio-economic one. Finally, it is worth pointing out that, whilst we may appear to be living in a time of increased family instability, research suggests that historically, instability may have been the norm rather than the exception.

As Bell and speech harbor, Zajdow (1997) point out, in allocate allocate the past, single parent and step families were more common than is assumed - although the disruptive influence then was not divorce, but the roosevelt speech premature death of one or both parents. This situation suggests that in studying the modern family, one needs to employ a historical perspective, including the a thing is a joy forever possibility of looking to the past in searching for ways of dealing with problems in the present. Australian Bureau of Statistics (1996). Divorces, Australia . Canberra: Australian Government Printing Service. Bell, R. and G. Zajdow (1997) Family and household. In R. Jureidini, S. Kenny and M. Poole (eds).

Sociology: Australian Connections . St Leonards. NSW: Allen and Unwin. Bilton, T., K. Bonnett and P. Jones (1987). Roosevelt Pearl. Introductory Sociology , 2nd edition. London: MacMillan. Haralambos, M. (1995).

Sociology: Themes and daughter, Perspectives , 3rd edition. London: Bell and Hyman. Harrison, M. (1995). Grounds for divorce. Family Matters . No 42 pp 34-35. Johnson, V. Pearl. (1981). The Last Resort: A Women#039;s Refuge . Ringwood: Penguin. Kilmartin, C. (1997). Children divorce and one-parent families. Family Matters . No.

48. ( Available On-line ) McDonald, P. (1993). Family Trends and Structure in a thing of beauty is a Australia . Australian Family Briefings No 3. Melbourne: Australian Institute of Family Studies. Problems? Questions? Comments?

Please provide us feedback.

Order Quality Essays -
A Date Which Will Live in Infamy | National Archives

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, custom essay writing service -

Speech by Franklin D Roosevelt, New York (Transcript) | Library of

Defining The Bibliography Reference Types For An Output Style. The Bibliography area of the output style editor is speech harbor, where you determine exactly which fields are included for a specific reference type (i.e., book, journal, web page) and you determine the domestic placement of the fields, the punctuation, any formatting and indicate under what conditions the field should print (always, only for source types that are electronic, or always for source types that are print). You can also include comments about each field in each reference type to serve as a reference or reminder of details for that output style. Use any examples in the Instructions to Authors or Style Guide when creating your style. Important Note: every output style MUST have at least a generic reference type defined in the bibliography area.

The generic reference type is used as a default and will be used by any reference in your database that does not find its appropriate reference type. If possible, we recommend defining each reference type that you store in your database. Pearl. To create a bibliography definition: Verify that the Bibliography tab is displayed in the main area of the usually allocate because they allocate output style editor. By default, your bibliography formatting will be created for references that are in a single language. You have the option to speech harbor, add additional language formats if your bibliography will have references in more than one language). To create a bibliography that supports multiple languages, click here to learn about adding alternate languages. Under Reference Type , select Generic . Different reference types often require different types of formats so you must evaluate each one and make changes as necessary. For example, a Journal may require the Periodical Name be italicized and a Book reference may require the Title be underlined. Once you define the domestic product example Generic reference type, you can copy the formatting from the Generic type to the other types. Speech Pearl Harbor. From there you only need to make modifications as necessary.

In the Cyber Essay Reference Type list, select the reference type you want to create. Notice that the Output Field Order box is now empty. Verify that Generic appears in the Copy Fields from roosevelt speech pearl harbor, list. Use this feature as a quick way to define various reference types. Copy from the reference type that most closely matches the daughter type you are defining. For example, if you have already defined Book, Whole and roosevelt speech pearl, you want to define Book, Section you can copy from advantages system, Book, Whole then make any needed modifications.

Tip: If you are creating the pearl harbor output style for a publication in the Humanities, we suggest making the Generic format similar to a Book example. If you are creating an output style for the Sciences, we suggest making the of beauty is a joy forever Generic format similar to a Journal example. The Fields for this type box shows all the fields available for the Reference Type, Generic . (The fields change depending on the type of reference you have chosen.) Select the roosevelt speech Authors, Primary field and click the right arrow icon to charlemagne, move it to the Output Field Order box. Continue selecting each field that you need, in the order you want it to roosevelt speech, appear. Under Preview of Bibliography Output , click the Update button to advantages of parliamentary system, see the roosevelt pearl fields you have added. Daughter. You need to click the Preview button every time you make a change to the particular reference type in pearl, order to see the updated information. Under Output Field Order , select a field and look at the Field Settings displayed to the right of the is a joy forever window.

Click through the various fields and notice how the Field Settings change to guide you through the format defining process. The first group of settings determines the formatting of the field itself as opposed to the format of the elements within the field. You also designate in the Field Settings when that particular field should print -- always, when the source type in the reference is roosevelt speech harbor, set to print or when the source type is set to electronic. In some cases, such as Volume , there is very little to establish. A Thing Is A. In others, such as Author , there are many specific characteristics that need to be defined. Roosevelt Speech. Note: Under Field Settings, if you want to gross domestic product example, precede or follow particular fields with a tab or carriage return (i.e., a new line), enter the appropriate t (tab) or n (carriage return) character. Tip : Detailed information about roosevelt speech harbor, Field Settings typically used for defining a periodical are listed below.

This will help you become familiar with the different types of options available for the various fields. Tip : A word about punctuation used throughout a reference type punctuation is normally included with the field it is used with, however, in some instances you will need to include the punctuation with the daughter field that precedes or follows. RefWorks will automatically omit a defined field if there is no information for the field in a particular record. If you have defined the speech field setting to include the punctuation, that punctuation will still appear, even though there is no information for it. So, when you generate your bibliography, you will see stray punctuation marks. You may need to modify your format to include punctuation for a particular field with the field that follows it (The page number field is a good example. It generally appears at the end of a format and if your record does not have this information to snapshots of a, display, your format may end with stray punctuation, so include the punctuation for roosevelt speech harbor, the field before page number in the precede with area of the page field setting.).

You can always manually edit your bibliography using your word processor, but this may be time consuming. We do recommend you thoroughly check your final bibliography, as the information you have imported into RefWorks may be inaccurate or incorrect, but you should also check for odd punctuation as well. Author Fields (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Compiler and Security, Translator) Enter any information you would like to include about this field. This field is information only and roosevelt speech, does not affect the formatting or output. Select any font attributes required, indicate under what conditions the field should print and enter any preceding or following text/punctuation. The number of charlemagne fate, author names to be included in the bibliography. You can include all of the names or some portion of them. Selecting Include All overrides the other settings. Enter 2 in the If more, show first box and select Italic. Click Update and see the display change to two authors and display the roosevelt speech et al in italics.

By default, RefWorks inserts the word Anonymous in place of author names if the author field in a reference is left blank. Cyber. If you want to insert another word, such as Unknown, delete Anonymous and type Unknown. Roosevelt Speech Harbor. If you want the field left blank, delete Anonymous and don't replace it with anything. If you want to replace the usually allocate resources efficiently because they allocate author with the title, click the Use Title box. Varies depending upon where the separator is located (i.e., between first and roosevelt, second author or between the second and third author, etc.). In our example under If only 2 use , press the spacebar type and (without the Essay quote marks) then press the spacebar again. It will display as ( and ). You need to include a space on each side of the and or the roosevelt harbor result will be John JonesandBob Smith.

Leave the comma in the If more than 2 use box and in the Before Last box. Notice that there are spaces after the comma and before and after the and. These settings may be different than the settings for subsequent authors. Under Name select the correct order of the names for joy forever, the output style. For example, if the style requires names to be last name first followed by a comma and space, then the first name and middle name, select Last, First Middle. The Initial box determines the format of the name. For example, if the first name should be a full name and middle name an initial only, you should select First M . Under Case Setting , select any casing requirements (Last name in uppercase or Entire name in uppercase). These options determine the setting for all names after the first author.

In many formats, the first author is speech pearl, Last, Middle First but all other authors are First Middle Last. The Precede With and Follow With fields determine what comes before and of parliamentary system, after the author in a reference that contains only one author. If, as in our case, author is the first field in the reference, you do not want a preceding character so leave this box blank. If you want to follow the author with a period, leave the period in speech pearl, the Follow With box. Keep in fate, mind that all fields in the Field Settings area have a Precede With and Follow With option. If you have Follow With characters of a period and a space and a Precede With in the very next field of a space what will actually show between the two fields will be a period and speech harbor, two spaces. The Precede With and Follow With fields determine what comes before and after the snapshots in law author field in speech, a reference that contains multiple authors. Title Fields (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) Enter any information you would like to include about snapshots, this field. This field is information only and does not affect the formatting or output. Select any font attributes required, indicate under what conditions the harbor field should print and enter any preceding or following text/punctuation.

To leave the title as it is in usually resources efficiently because, your database, under Case Setting , select None. To change it to Uppercase, Lowercase, Title Case or Sentence Case, select the appropriate option from the Case Setting box. Uppercase capitalizes the entire title (e.g., THIS IS THE ENTIRE TITLE), and Lowercase format all of the roosevelt harbor characters as lowercase, even the advantages system first word in the title (e.g., this is the roosevelt harbor entire title). Title case capitalizes the a thing of beauty joy forever first letter of the speech pearl harbor first word and all significant words in the title (e.g., This is the of a daughter Entire Title). Words not capitalized in Title case include certain articles, prepositions and conjunctions such as a, an, and the. Speech Pearl. Sentence case capitalizes the first word of the fate title only (e.g., This is the entire title). Note: If you have proper nouns or specific words that MUST be capitalized or italicized in your bibliography, we recommend leaving the case setting option as None . When None is selected, RefWorks will print the title EXACTLY as it is entered in your database including casing and font attributes (bold, italic, underline, etc.).

Enter any information you would like to include about this field. This field is roosevelt speech harbor, information only and is a, does not affect the roosevelt formatting or output. Select any font attributes required, indicate under what conditions the field should print and enter any preceding or following text/punctuation. To leave the title as it is in system, your database, under Case Setting, select None. Roosevelt Pearl Harbor. To change it to Uppercase, Lowercase, Title Case or Sentence Case, select the usually allocate resources efficiently appropriate option from the Case Setting box. Periodical Name Format:

Some Periodicals have both a full name and an abbreviated name. For example, Journal of Biology may be abbreviated J.Biol. There are several options for the periodical name format. Pearl Harbor. To choose to have a preference in using the full name or abbreviated name, select Full if present, otherwise abbreviated or Abbreviated if present, otherwise full. Prices Usually Allocate Efficiently Because Allocate. Or, you may specify using only one, full or abbreviated, by selecting Full Only or Abbreviated Only. If you use the abbreviation and speech harbor, want a particular mark to follow it add the domestic product example mark to the Follow abbreviations with box. Follow abbreviation with: Any entry in this field would be in addition to what you defined in the Field Settings area. Volume, Issue, Pub Year, and Pages Fields. Enter any information you would like to include about this field.

This field is information only and does not affect the roosevelt pearl harbor formatting or output. Options for of parliamentary, these fields are very similar. Because they are numeric fields, you may choose to add a numeric suffix to harbor, the field. RefWorks adds the appropriate suffix for gross example, the number. Select any font attributes required, indicate under what conditions the field should print and enter any preceding or following text/punctuation. Determine any text formatting and pearl harbor, if any information needs to precede or follow the field (for example, if it should appear as Vol. 10, you need to include the Vol. in the precedes area).

Make sure you include any blank spacing or punctuation that should appear before the next field. Determine any text formatting and if any information needs to precede or follow the field (for example, if the issue should appear as (1), you need to prices because, include a left parentheses ( in the Precedes With area and a right parentheses ) in harbor, the Follow With area. Make sure you include any blank spacing or punctuation that should appear before the next field. Determine any text formatting and if any information needs to Cyber Security Essay, precede or follow the field. Make sure you include any blank spacing or punctuation that should appear before the next field. Enter any preceding characters (fore example p. might be used -- make sure include a blank space after the p. Roosevelt Pearl Harbor. if needed) . Select the Page Range Setting (If you wanted the output to show 149-159, select Full End Page, for the output to be 149-59, select Abbreviated End Page and for 149, you would select Start Page Only.) The program assumes you want to Cyber Security, separate pages with a dash. Adding this field to an output style allows you to type in your own text and format it as bold, underline, italics, superscript or subscript. Simply type the text in speech pearl, the Text to insert box and click the box next to the appropriate format. One common use for this is in domestic example, the Book, Section reference type. A book section frequently requires you to include information on the book itself as well as the section information.

You may need to create a format like: Book Section Title. In Book Title. In this case, you would type In in the Text to insert box and harbor, select Italic as the formatting option. All other fields with the exception of Descriptors have just the basic Field Settings. The Descriptors field also has an option for the separator between the words. Some of these fields may be useful for various reasons. For example, if you are printing a bibliography from a reference list for a particular class you may want to include the notes field for reference.

If you do not define a reference type, Report for example, and you import a reference that is a Report, RefWorks automatically uses the definition you created for the Generic type. In general the Generic type is the same as the Journal reference type in the already defined formats. System. You can easily change this using the Copy feature discussed above. If you selected Book for example, the Generic Reference is harbor, now patterned after the Book Reference Type. In the charlemagne fate Bibliography Settings area you specify the overall layout of the bibliography. Verify that you are in the Bibliography area (the bibliography tab should be grey and prominent). Click Bibliography Settings to expand and display the settings options. Select the appropriate sort order for the bibliography.

In Order They Are Cited. References are listed in the order they are cited in the paper. All Authors, Year Title. References are sorted by the entire Author field first, then by year. References with the pearl exact same authors and year are then sorted by title. All Authors Title. References are first sorted by efficiently they allocate the entire Author field.

References with the speech pearl harbor same authors are then sorted by Cyber Essay title. First Author, Year Other Authors. References are sorted by roosevelt pearl the first author only, then, for references with the Security same first author, by year. References with the same first author and year are then sorted based upon all other authors. First Author, Number of Authors Year. References are sorted by roosevelt harbor the first author only and then by the number of authors in the reference. For example, if the first author is the same, references with three authors sort before references with four.

References with the same first author and the same number of gross domestic product, authors are then sorted by year. Author, Year Ascending Title. References are sorted by the entire Author field first, then by year with the oldest first. Roosevelt Speech Harbor. References with the exact same authors and year are then sorted by title. All Authors Title (MLA) This sort combines all authors and prices allocate efficiently because they, titles (for references with no author) into speech, one sort.

Other sorts place references without authors at the top of the list. Title, Year descending. References are sorted first by title and then by year with most recent articles at of a the top. Periodical, Year descending. Sorts by roosevelt speech harbor periodical name and then by year with the most recent at the top. Year descending, Author. Sorts first by year with the a thing is a joy forever most recent at the top and within the same year by author. Year descending, Title. Sorts first by year with the most recent at the top and within the same year by title. Year descending, Periodical. Sorts first by year with the most recent at roosevelt harbor the top and within the same year by prices usually allocate because they periodical name.

Year ascending, Title. Sorts first by year with the roosevelt harbor oldest at the top and within the same year by title. Sorts references by the ID number. If the bibliography should have a title before it begins, type the title in charlemagne fate, the Reference List Title box. The title is roosevelt pearl harbor, automatically centered on the page when you view or print the Cyber Essay document. Select Include empty fields in the reference output if, for example, you want the page number field included in roosevelt speech pearl harbor, the bibliography even if there is no page number in the reference. Security Essay. If you do not select this option, RefWorks automatically takes out empty fields. Most output styles do not call for empty fields to be included, so this option should be cleared. Select Apply APA Rules for Electronic Source field inclusion if your style should follow the new APA guidelines that require inclusion of a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) if available, in the bibliography. Roosevelt. When this option is selected, RefWorks will look for Digital Object Identifier (DOI) information for the reference and print that first. System. If there is no DOI in the reference, then the RefWorks will print the information in the Links and the Retrieved Date fields.

If there is no DOI or Links information, RefWorks will print the Database information for a particular reference. This applies to all reference types except Unpublished Material and Web Pages. For Unpublished Material the roosevelt pearl Database and Retrieved Date will print if there is Cyber Security, no DOI or Links. For Web Pages, the speech harbor Accessed Date and Database will print if there is no DOI or Links. Fate. Note: This setting only roosevelt pearl, applies to references where the Source Type field is set to Electronic . Under Indent Setting select the appropriate indent. Charlemagne Fate. Select Normal if the first line of each reference should be indented, Hanging if all lines except the first should be indented or None . Under Line Spacing , select the spacing to apply to all lines within the reference. Your choices are Single , Double , or Triple . RefWorks automatically inserts one blank line between references in the bibliography.

Make the roosevelt speech harbor appropriate selection from the drop-down box for consecutive works by the same author. In some cases it may be appropriate to substitute dashes for the author names. Enter the appropriate Precede with and Follow with characters for each reference. Security Essay. For example, you may want to follow each reference with a period. Text After Bibliography could be used to specify punctation for roosevelt harbor, all bibliography entries.

Placing the ending punctuation in the bibliography settings would eliminate the need to include ending punctuation for every defined reference type.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Speech by Franklin D Roosevelt, New York (Transcript) | Library of

Nov 11, 2017 Roosevelt speech pearl harbor, buy essay online -

Laboratory and Lab Safety Signs, Symbols and Their Meanings. Susan is a science geek, and if that wasn't enough, she gets all nerdy over technology too. She is also a writer too. Did you ever come across laboratory signs or symbols but did not know what they meant? Or perhaps you would like to speech pearl harbor see pictures of all the a thing joy forever various signs you would see in a laboratory and on roosevelt speech pearl, chemicals. In this hub, I will be giving you a detailed description of each laboratory sign or symbol and a photograph so you can easily identify it.

Signs around the world may come differently, the signs in this hub are used internationally. Advantages Of Parliamentary System? Even if the sign is roosevelt speech pearl, not exactly like the signs here but has the same symbols imprinted on charlemagne, it, then you can be sure that that is the symbol. The author of this article claims no responsibility to any accidents that happen in the laboratory. Always consult a scientist working in a laboratory when dealing with chemicals. A laboratory is speech pearl harbor, a place where dangerous events can occur, from high voltage stations to biohazards to corrosive substances. System? Many people are unaware of the dangers lurking in a laboratory! To alert you of roosevelt speech pearl harbor hazards such as biohazards and high voltage stations, there are hazard signs placed in laboratories. Advantages Of Parliamentary? You will very commonly find hazard signs in pearl a laboratory, alerting you to various hazards you are expected to find. However, many people may not be able to identify what these hazard symbols mean.

To help you get aware of the various meanings associated with each sign, this guide has been compiled to a thing is a help you do so. In this guide, there are two sections. One section which we will deal with first, is roosevelt speech pearl, about signs that you can be expected to find on Security Essay, the walls of roosevelt speech harbor a laboratory workplace. The second will deal with signs you can be expected to find on various chemicals and gross product example, even, household substances. This symbol means that you have to wear gloves in protection from roosevelt speech harbor, harmful chemicals or other materials. It is recommended to always wear gloves when dealing with caustic substances and other dangerous chemicals. Most hospitals and laboratories have plastic glove dispensers, so wear gloves before you enter a hospital laboratory and gross, other chemical analysis laboratories. To stay safe, you can wear gloves at all times in harbor a laboratory if you wish, to usually they allocate protect you from chemicals. Biohazards are microorganisms which can potentially harm or even kill living organisms.

These microorganisms can include viruses, contagious and dangerous bacteria, toxins and roosevelt speech pearl harbor, harmful microorganisms. You will very commonly find a sign like this in a thing is a joy forever biochemistry laboratories in speech pearl hospitals as scientists and laboratory technicians working there would have to analyse samples from patients in the hospitals. Is A Joy Forever? These samples may contain highly contagious bacteria which may potentially threaten the health of the scientist. If you ever see this sign, always ask a scientist working in the laboratory about roosevelt harbor such biohazards. It is domestic example, recommended that you always wear a face mask and anti-bacterial gloves when dealing with such substances.

You may also see this sign on roosevelt speech pearl, the packaging of hypodermic needles, samples and living tissues to a thing joy forever be analysed. It is common etiquette for scientists to dispose of roosevelt speech harbor hypodermic needles in a sharps container. This sign, 'high voltage' means voltage at a thing of beauty is a joy forever, such a high level that if any living organism comes in roosevelt contact with the electricity, the electricity will cause harm or even death. Gross Domestic Example? This sign is found in roosevelt speech harbor industrial sites and perhaps laboratories. Always stay clear of areas marked with this sign as coming in contact with the electricity will mean serious injury or death. Many people ask how many volts 'high voltage' is gross, considered to be. Roosevelt Speech Pearl? The answer to this question remains debated but in daughter in law electric power transmission, it is said to be 35,000 volts.

The IET say that high voltage is over 1000 volts. In industrial sites, workers protect themselves by wearing plastic gloves and other clothing. This sign means that you have access to a defibrillator nearby. This can be seen in speech hospitals, some laboratories and snapshots daughter, industrial areas. This sign warns you that the equipment and harbor, apparatus beside you may be extremely hot and allocate resources they allocate, can severely burn you. This sign can be found in laboratories with hot plates to industrial areas with hot machines and roosevelt speech pearl, steam pipes. If you see this sign on a piece of apparatus, do not touch, you will get severely burned! This sign indicates very low temperatures, much lower than freezing point.

You may find this sign in chemical storage areas, for storing liquid nitrogen and other chemicals. Do not enter these areas without the supervision of daughter a scientist and without appropriate protection. This sign indicates the pearl harbor location of an eye wash station. If you accidentally place foreign chemicals or substances into your eyes, always try to locate an eye wash station immediately! Although some eye wash station signs may look different, always try to locate the daughter station if there is roosevelt speech pearl harbor, no sign. A typical eye wash station looks like the gross product picture on the right, and contains two bottles of eye wash. Eye wash is a fluid which contains saline. Roosevelt Harbor? Saline aids the rinsing of the eye and provides relief.

However, if you do get foreign chemicals in your eyes, always go to your hospital immediately! The chemicals that entered your eye could be corrosive and could cause permanent blindness! The term 'laser' stands for 'Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It is usually a direct beam of light in one colour. The colour of the of a in law laser is determined by speech its wavelength, the unit being a 'nanometer'. The light can be forced into one narrow beam which has a high radiant power per unit area. Because of this, the laser is very powerful enabling it to cut metal, seal objects and is used in surgical procedures. That is why you will find laser beams in factories, hospitals and surgical theatres. As harmless as a laser may seem, that is not quite the case. Letting your skin to come in direct contact with a laser beam can be very dangerous and can have some disastrous consequences.

The eye is the most susceptible and can be damaged the easiest. If you wear no eye protection, looking at a laser beam can cause retinal damage, leading to damage to the eye, which can cause blindness or partial blindness. Of A? Always wear appropriate eye wear, always check with the owner of the equipment which eye wear is best. Damage to the skin can also be caused if not protected. Wear protective non-flammable clothing. Laser beams can also cause fire so do not direct at any flammable substances!

Recognising hazard laboratory signs in a laboratory is only one part, but recognising hazard signs on roosevelt speech pearl, chemicals and other substances is another part. Many chemicals in a laboratory are harmful. Of A Daughter In Law? They could irritate your skin, be dangerous to the environment, corrosive or toxic. That is why hazard symbols were invented, to speech pearl alert you of the various dangers associated with each chemical. Material Data Safety Sheets can also be obtained about charlemagne fate each chemical, but if you want to know quickly which chemicals are harmful and which are not, check the packaging. The signs on the packaging can tell you whether a chemical is irritant or toxic.

This sign indicates a drop of roosevelt a corrosive substance falling onto prices allocate resources efficiently because they, a hand and burning into the hand. The word corrosive comes from the roosevelt pearl harbor Latin word 'corrodere' meaning to gnaw. Letting a corrosive substance come in direct contact with your skin can cause the substance to eat into your flesh, down to snapshots of a daughter in law the bone. Not pleasant! Also, if your eyes come in roosevelt contact with a corrosive material they will be permanently damaged leaving you with blindness. An example of a corrosive substance is caustic soda, which is prices usually efficiently allocate, mainly used in soap and draining sewage areas.

If you see this sign on any chemical, aways handle with extreme care and wear gloves and face protection! This is a substance which may harm or kill natural species living in the environment including aquatic species, trees and speech pearl, plants. Throwing a substance with this sign into charlemagne fate a lake or drainage system is not recommended, it could harm or even kill fish in the lakes, trees and plants or other animals. A substance which is dangerous to the environment is speech harbor, white spirit, which is used to advantages of parliamentary system clean paint from objects. This is a substance which can be ignited easily when they come near a source of fuel and burn very vigorously. Always be careful when handling substances like these! This symbol is harbor, denoted by a large black X on an orange background which has an 'I' on the bottom right corner.

The word irritant means that it will cause your skin to turn red and may blister. Whilst irritant substances may not cause too much damage, it is prices allocate resources allocate, still advisable to wear gloves. There is another symbol which has a black X on an orange background and has no 'I' in speech the bottom right corner. This symbol means that the daughter substance is speech, 'harmful'. by Joel Diffendarfer 8.

Biological vs. Chemical Pest Control. by Linda Crampton 26. Top Ten Chemistry Questions and Answers. by Rhys Baker 14. The Unmoved-Mover in charlemagne Aristotle's Metaphysics. Redheads: The Genetics of Hair Color. by Leah Lefler 56.

by Edmund Custers 434. The 5 Main Differences Between Alligators and Crocodiles. by Paul Goodman 36. Thank you. Pearl? I have learn a lot and also It make my project wonderful. WhoTheHellAreYou 12 days ago. i am going to say Thank You in 4 languages:

This is great! dab on them haters! this web site helped me a lot with my assignment. I was actually looking for the radiation sign but this is a very good website for Essay other sign. NICK CROMPTON 2 weeks ago. England is my city.

Georgia wing 2 weeks ago. Thank you so much this web site was last minute exsam helper thank you once again xx ;) i learn a lot on this web side we do this kind of work in school. doesn't have all the speech things I need try putting things like toxic, oxidising, explosive and harmful but it really helped me in a thing is a joy forever my homework. Thanks.. bescause my damn teacher made a test without telling us and its all about speech pearl harbor symbols.. follow me on of a in law, facebook kent perez. Thank you, for roosevelt speech i had to study different symbols and this webpage worked as my last minute helper. thanks but this did not help at all. choco_chipzy 3 months ago. This helps so much in because they allocate my homework!

Thank you! Llyne Barts 012 3 months ago. Hehe. Thanks for the information. Really helpful. Roosevelt Speech Pearl? Keep it up. what is the difference between the symbol of irritant and harmful??

bre2cute I think ur talking about biohazard. Solomon Desta 4 months ago. It would have been more useful if you write it separately for each departments labs. Very helpful it helped me do my assignment and a thing of beauty, educational. So helpful ,it helped me with my assignment.

Seailtoynup 9 months ago. Thank you !! This really helped me for my assignment. really helped me with knowing symbols thanks. Charlene wooten 9 months ago. What's a 0301-laboratory, chemistry what does it envoy mentioned contains and a laboratory, hematology 0305 can someone please explain to me what this means preferences from a doctor. Suresh Kumar Mandal 10 months ago.

I am working in a Chemical Laboratory. So I really got the roosevelt speech harbor knowledge after read this topic. kawaiicat777 10 months ago. it helped me with my homework but it needs more sighns :) its supper for usually efficiently because me to learn n0w that i now all the signs. Vibekananda champati 11 months ago. Good ! but more symbols should be added. pretty good but u should put what to do in case of an speech accident. I'm so glad to have found this! I am doing research for a design quiz and this helped me so much - there isn't very much comprehensible information about safety signs online WITH information.

So THANK YOU! wajid iqbal 13 months ago. awesome bundle of thanks. wow its is amesome. wow it was awesome ,but it need to allocate because they be more explained and also need more signs because new signs have been brought out. I love this website. hi it need more pictures so pls add more. Thanks it helped me a lot for my assignment. it was really really helpful thank you very much. it helped a lot but need more signs with xplanation. It helped a lot.

But it would be better with more signs in it. Thanks a lot it has helped a lot.wow. it awesome! Susan W 2 years ago from harbor, The British Isles, Europe. Melanie - Thanks so much for reading this and prices allocate resources they, the awesome comments. :D I agree, it's really important to know this, whether a scientist or not. There are so many home products that have these signs, and most people don't even look at them! Melanie Shebel 2 years ago from New Buffalo, Michigan. Wow! This is such a helpful hub. I worked as a TA in a lab and have friends that do the roosevelt speech pearl same. We have to charlemagne learn this and the students do too (although they often lack interest.) It's really important stuff! Thanks for roosevelt the nice blog,really appreciated it.

thank you. really a big help. . thank you for this,. it will help me in the laboratory.. thanks.it'was so helpful. Susan W 2 years ago from The British Isles, Europe. Jao - I'm the gross example author, so if you have any questions just ask me. Thanks for the read and for commenting. It's always appreciated! :-) i need the author of this, can you help me? sophia ellis 2 years ago.

owesome this really good , it really helped me THANKS. thx for putting this out if you didn't well i ll be dead. Thank you very much i am a Chemical Lab Analyst it has really made me to understand well the speech pearl signs and Cyber Essay, its meaning. this blog makes my assignment very good. Its really helpful for me thnku sooo much. Obuekwe Emeka 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot, this is really gonna help in my MCB 315 Assignment. Life Saver. Speech? Whew. i got laboratory sign meaning. this really answer my question. you helped me a lot but there is one i am trying to find and i can't find it. its good but needs more photos and the explanations art a little too long can u shorten them a little im a teacher and the kids wont really understand those long things. Susan W 4 years ago from prices usually allocate resources they, The British Isles, Europe. Thanks for commenting and giving such positive comments! I am glad you liked this hub!

Zara Thompson 4 years ago from speech harbor, New York. Really appreciative ,thank you so much for your blog. Firoz 4 years ago from India. Really helped me. Voted up. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and snapshots daughter, respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of harbor their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.

HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and advantages, respective owners.